Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fundamental Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fundamental Data

I'm having a hard time trying to get FundamentalData to work for "^SP500" and "ES 09-23" symbols on Continuum. The data is just blank, even in the sample "AddOn Framework" code that's been provided by you guys. Does it just not exist on Continuum?

Hello NickyD,

How are you trying to check the data? Continuum does provide some fundamental data however this is not something you can request, these values are sent by the provider when they are updated. Your script would need to be working at the time when one of these events is sent to the platform to be able to observe it. The market analyzer window can be used to check values by applying the columns and then leaving the window with instruments open while you are connected.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Oh...I didn't get that, I thought that the AddOn sample was requesting it. Thanks.

I set up the analyzer window to see when these come through, but this won't work for my intentions if I can't request it. Is there any other way to get any dividend info by request for ^SP500 or ES?​

Comment

Hello NickyD,

Not from NinjaScript, the fundamental data would be the only outlet for those type of events. If there is some external website that contains that information you may be able to request it using C# code.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rhyminkevin  
        Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes