Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ICT Silver Bullet Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICT Silver Bullet Testing

I have created a couple of indicators that allow testing of the Silver Bullet strategy by ICT. If anyone is interested, I'd like some help figuring out how to best get them dialed in to properly test the strategy. I'm pretty fluid with NinjaScript and should be able to implement any suggestions and updates. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Hello Lance. I am interested in assisting you to dial in the indicators. I am working on some indicator / strategy ideas also with regard to ICT's teachings.

Best,
    Frank

Comment

Hi Lance. I received your 2 PM's. Not sure why, but I am unable to reply to them in the messaging system. We could correspond via email if that works for you? You can email me at ctsvfrank at gmail dot com.

I began to work on the ICT FVG indicator this weekend but didn't make much progress. My intention was to add plots so that I could use a strategy to backtest. Looks like we can use your modified code to go in that direction. Thank you!

Frank

Comment

I just sent you an email. Since you use Gmail, want to create a Space for collaboration? We can share indicator files, screenshots, backtest data, anything.

Comment

I'd be happy to help testing also. I have TradingView and can compare to what's available there.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post llanqui
          by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes