Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Super Trend and Cuppock Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Trend and Cuppock Handle

HI
    I am trying to see the two indicators called Super Trend and Coppock Curve strategy on ES futures. I am unable to find it. Can you please kindly help to develop it. its a easy indicator in Trading View.

Seek your help in developing and plotting the same

HI Pradeepunni, thanks for writing in. The support team will not be able to convert or develop new scripts. I found a SuprtTrend indicator on the ecosystem website:

Unfortunately, I could not find the Coppock Curve, that would need to be created by a volunteer here on the forums.

Kind regards.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris
      Thank you for sending me the details of SuperTrend and other indicators

It will be great if you can help me develop the coppock curve

What Is the Coppock Curve? The Coppock Curve is a long-term price momentum indicator used primarily to recognize major downturns and upturns in a stock market index. It is calculated as a 10-month weighted moving average of the sum of the 14-month rate of change and the 11-month rate of change for the index.

further formulas can be found here: https://www.investopedia.com/article...de-signals.asp

regards
      Pradeep ​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, 04-19-2024, 09:40 AM
      12 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by ILM8008, Today, 01:31 PM
      1 response