Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Pine Script Conversion to Ninjatrader 8 Indicator??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Script Conversion to Ninjatrader 8 Indicator??

There's a public pine script that I would like to have converted to an NT8 indicator. If I post the script, is there a small chance that someone would convert it into an NT8 indicator? Is this something that happens in the forums? I think everyone who sees this topic would benefit from the indicator.

Hello rc5781,

If you post the script, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this script as a convenience to you.

Should have you interest in creating this yourself, I am happy to answer any questions and provide guidance.
    Below is a link to a forum post with helpful resources on getting started with C# and NinjaScript.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea - Hope all is well! I saw you reply to above but I am looking to identify who would be able to take a simple pinescript strategy I coded and make it work as an automated strategy in Ninjatrader. Willing to pay to have it coded over.

Comment

Hello, thanks for writing in. The support team will not be abel to do that, but you can find a list of programmers for hire here on the ecosystem site:
        Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Kind regards,
        -ChrisL

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey Chris! How are you?... I came across your SuperDOMButtons Indicator and wanted to inquire about how to use this. I was intrigued by it as my friend was looking for to have buy limit sell limit buttons and I figured the ability to have custom buttons might be what she's looking for although it would be nice if we could have it strictly on the chart trader itself. I think bc the buy ask and sell bid buttons were close to the buy ask and sell ask, sometimes she would accidentally smash though buttons instead.

Anyways, I'm not code or program savvy. Is this something that is simply to adjust and name in the settings? I couldn't figure out how it works. Thanks !​

Comment

Hello, thanks for writing in. The scripts that modify or add WPF elements are considered fairly advanced, so I would not recommend a NinjaScript beginner try to use them unless they study the full thing and understand how WPF modification works. We have an existing example here that shows how to add buttons to the chart:

Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Barry Milan  
            Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
            14 responses
            0 likes