Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

SSL Hybrid based on SSL channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

I found this indicator on TradingView, its a promising indicator.

it is currently being used in cryptocurrencies btc / usdt. I think it's a good indicator for futures E mini SP, E mini NQ

Anyone who is able to make this indicator in NinjaTrader 8?

URL
    This script is designed for the NNFX Method, so it is recommended for Daily charts only. Tried to implement a few VP NNFX Rules This script has a SSL / Baseline (you can choose between the SSL or MA), a secondary SSL for continiuation trades and a third SSL for exit trades. Alerts added for Baseline entries, SSL2 continuations, Exits. Baseline has a Keltner Channel setting for "in zone" Gray Candles Added "Candle Size > 1 ATR" Diamonds from my old script with the criteria of being within …

File with Code attached

Thanks

Attached Files

Hello RamTrader 44,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this indicator as a convenience to you.

If you are interested in creating this yourself, below I am including a link to a forum post with helpful information about getting started with NinjaScript and C#.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sdauteuil, 09-23-2021, 10:16 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post marcus2300  
    Started by sofortune, 05-18-2024, 11:48 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes