Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Showing other time frame stat on 1min chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing other time frame stat on 1min chart

Hello,

I trade off the 1min chart, but also use the directional bias of the hourly chart, but don´t have much space for hourly chart on my screen as well. It would be much simpler for me if I could have the hourly price stats on the 5minute chart.

Is there an indicator which can show the current candle state of a different time frame, on the 5minute chart? IE. Plot a green arrow if hourly is up, red arrow is hourly is down, and by how many ticks since open of the hourly bar, if Doji then it can just plot 0 .... Maybe plot it to the right of price?

I thought maybe I could use the indicator wizard to do this, like in Ninja7, but it seems the indicator wizard isn't available in Ninja8?

Not sure where to begin?

Hello ScottieDog,

Thanks for your post.

Before heading to indicators, I've created a short video that might give you another idea to work from https://paul-ninjatrader.tinytake.co...N18xNDYyNDYxMw

I'm not aware of an indicator that would meet your needs but you are welcome to review all that are in the NT user apps of the NinjaTrader ecosystem, here is a link to the NT8 indicators page: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...r-8-indicators Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

NinjaTrader8 does have an indicator wizard (along with several other wizards), please see the help guide here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...?ns_wizard.htm The wizard will help construct the framework for the indicator but you would still need to create the code for what you want.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. That is helpful.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by llanqui, Yesterday, 10:29 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post llanqui
      by llanqui