Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Search for the Holy Grail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search for the Holy Grail

Hey all,

I have been using a strategy set on Thinkorswim known as the Holy Grail indicator. Even though there is no such thing, I still find it fascinating as to how accurate this is with ES. I have been searching for it for NT but have had little luck. Anyone know what I am talking about and if it exists on NT yet? If not, I would love to talk with someone that has knowledge of converting from thinkscript to ninjascript and would be more than willing to share this great strategy free of charge.

Thanks,
    Chris

Here is a pic of what it looks like. Hope this helps. The bottom picture has the candles painted which the indicator does. The top picture shows a slightly different version with moneyflow crossover. The bottom pic is what I am looking for
    Last edited by chrisca; 04-20-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Hello chisca,

Thanks for your posts.

I am unaware of such an indicator although I've heard that holy grail description used many times. You are welcome to look through the free publicly available indicators that other forum members have contributed here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...r-8-indicators Please Note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

If you don't get further replies, you might want to consider hiring a 3rd party programmer. We can provide a link to those resources in the Ninjatrader ecosystem if you are interested.
      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Harry, 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
      10 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post tharton3  
      Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes