Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

dvalueash indicator from NT7 to NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvalueash indicator from NT7 to NT8

I found this indicator dvalueash for NT7 created by cclsys, and was wondering if there was a version in NT8 available? Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi AgriTrdr, thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to find any NinjaTrader 8 version for this indicator. We have a conversion of a DValueArea indicator here:

This is a conversion of the DValueArea. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 10th, 2021: An improperly implemented timespan was causing xml errors in the Strategy Builder

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. I did try dvaluearea indicator, but this is very different because it shows how POC, VAH, VAL are developing over time.
      Last edited by AgriTrdr; 03-10-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Hello AgriTrdr,

Something else to consider would be converting the indicator to NinjaTrader 8. You can use our Code Breaking Changes page of the Help Guide to guide you through converting a script from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.

Code Breaking Changes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ng_changes.htm

Also, we could have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consulting services to have this indicator converted for you by your request. Let us know if the interests you.

We look forward to assisting.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses