Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

nt7 to nt8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nt7 to nt8

hello,
    where can i find nt8 version of this 2 drawing tools, ccan any one help ?
    Modified the LabelHorzLine to label Ray Lines Indicator to include an Alert function that will trigger when price crosses the line. I also made some additional changes to the original indicator Set the font size of the price Set the display above or below the line The label will now work on Forex Charts Companion […]

8/18/2010 ‐ Updated the code to remove the code that was broken when NT7 Beta 20 was released. 7/30/2010 ‐ Updated the code to not require the Accessabillity and System Configuration Assemblies. Rich Modified the LabelHorzLine Indicator to include an Alert function that will trigger when price crosses the line. I also made some additional […]

Hello hir04068,

Thanks for your post.

Those indicators were not converted to NT8 as they have been replaced in functionality by using chart alerts: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/?alerts.htm

For a labeled line, there is now a single (free and publicly available on the ecosystem) add-on that you can download to provide labeled lines, rays etc. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-drawing-tool/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
      Hello hir04068,

Thanks for your post.

Those indicators were not converted to NT8 as they have been replaced in functionality by using chart alerts: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/?alerts.htm

For a labelled line, there is now a single (free and publicly available on the ecosystem) add-on that you can download to provide labelled lines, rays etc. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-drawing-tool/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      I have imported this script given by you but I don't find it installed under indicators

Comment

Hello hir04068,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I was not very clear.

The download will install an additional set of drawing tools that you can access through the drawing tools dropdown (Pencil icon). These will be listed as "Labeled" to indicate they provide the labeling capability. By default the tools will show the end price. You can also add further text to the line as well as change any of the text appearance characteristics. Once a line type is drawn, double left click on the line to open the line properties which will allow you to change the appearance to suit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PaulH View Post
          Hello hir04068,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I was not very clear.

The download will install an additional set of drawing tools that you can access through the drawing tools dropdown (Pencil icon). These will be listed as "Labeled" to indicate they provide the labeling capability. By default the tools will show the end price. You can also add further text to the line as well as change any of the text appearance characteristics. Once a line type is drawn, double left click on the line to open the line properties which will allow you to change the appearance to suit your needs.
          hello,
          I am getting this error when I restart ninja8
          every time I restart, all lines are drawn with this indicator disappear
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello hir04068,

Thanks for your reply.

Please write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com. Mark the e-mail Atten: Ninjatrader_Jim and include a reference link to this thread. Jim will work with you to resolve this indicator question.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post emuns
            by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
            6 responses