Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Flow Cumulative Delta High and Low Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Cumulative Delta High and Low Session

Hello, i was Hiring a Coder, for Edit the "Order Flow Cumulative Delta" Indicator for plot a line at the high and low of a certain time.. for example: Start 01:00am to End 05:00am And only plot the Line of High and Low of That.

But the Coder told me that He cant see the Source Code of the "Order Flow Cumulative Delta" Indicator.

Anyone can help me with plotting that? I have Lifetime License.

Thank you!

Something like this? Here you go.
    Create a new "Trading hours" session template for your desired start hour and end hour. Attach secondary dataseries to your chart with this session template. I usually set it to plot as "Box", then I set the colors to Transparent.
    Set the indicator's input dataseries to this secondary dataseries. Both for Order Flow Cumulative Delta and for this OFCDCurrentDayOHL.

Edit the code to you liking, free to use. Enjoy
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello contrax,

Thanks for your post. And thank you, Gorkhaan, for kindly providing a script that can accomplish this task!

Please don't hesitate to open a new thread for any new inquiries, and thanks for using NinjaTrader!
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Gorkhaan View Post
        Something like this? Here you go.
        Create a new "Trading hours" session template for your desired start hour and end hour. Attach secondary dataseries to your chart with this session template. I usually set it to plot as "Box", then I set the colors to Transparent.
        Set the indicator's input dataseries to this secondary dataseries. Both for Order Flow Cumulative Delta and for this OFCDCurrentDayOHL.

Edit the code to you liking, free to use. Enjoy

Oh yes! That can works! Thank you very much.

Already have the Session Template because for the Data Price Chart im using the "Current Day OHL" but if i put that indicator on Delta, its wrong.

To the Coder i was asking him for have the Indicator without creating the Session Template, only writting an "Input" for the hours Start and End. And thats it.

But this can works, thank you!.

Anyway is possible to have the Indicator without doing that Session Hours Template?

Without adding to Two Data Charts (one of normal hours and the other with the session hours template with invisible candles).?

Thank you!

Comment

Hello contrax,

Thank you for your reply.

It would not be possible to modify the indicator to achieve this as it is a proprietary script and not open source as most of our other indicators that are built into NinjaTrader are. Even those of us on the Scripting Support team do not have access to that code to modify.

I would recommend using Gorkhaan's workaround with the trading hours template and secondary data series.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
          Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It is possible. I have something like that. See attachment. Edit it to your liking.

Best,

Gorkhaan
            Attached Files

Comment

It is possible. I have something like that. See attachment. Edit it to your liking.

Best,

Gorkhaan
              OMG!!! I dont know why i didnt recieve the notification.. This is AMAZING!!! I was doing it with double data series but now with ur indicator is what i was looking for.

Are u a programmer?

Comment

Best,

Gorkhaan
                I tried this and it won't load.

Comment

Hello Gorkaan, contrax, and maverick1978:

Thank you for your replies.

To clarify, the indicator that Gorkaan linked is not an edited version of the built in Order Flow + Cumulative Delta indicator. It is still not possible to directly edit that code; however, and the linked indicator instead calls the actual Order Flow + CD indicator and then uses those values to render.

maverick1978:

Do you receive any errors on screen either when attempting to import the indicator or when trying to apply it to a chart? If so, what occurs? Do you receive any error messages, either in the Log tab of the Control Panel or on screen?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

It loaded into ninja trader. However whenever I tried to attach a data series it either gives an error or just says loading data

Comment

Hello Maverick,

Thank you for your reply.

I've tested Gorkhaan's indicator and have not experienced any issues.

When you say "attach a data series" do you mean add the indicator to a chart?

What instrument (and expiry, if applicable) are you running the indicator on? What interval? (1 minute, 5 minute, 150 tick, 4 renko, etc)? What is the text of the error you receive?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Best,

Gorkhaan
                        For things like this is why I love this community. Thanks so much!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post iceman2018  
                        Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post rhyminkevin