Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Does NinjaTrader Have a Slider for Position Sizing? New User Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NinjaTrader Have a Slider for Position Sizing? New User Question

Hi everyone,

I'm new to NinjaTrader, transitioning from other trading platforms where I used a slider tool for quickly adjusting the size and risk of my positions relative to my account balance. This feature was instrumental for ensuring proper risk management and efficient trading.

Could anyone confirm if NinjaTrader has a slider or similar feature for position sizing that I might not have noticed yet? If it's available, could you please guide me on how to access and utilize it?

If there isn't a slider feature in NinjaTrader, how do you veterans manage position sizing and risk calculation manually? Are there specific tools or plugins you would recommend to a newcomer to simplify these calculations?

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice you could share, especially any user-friendly tools or scripts that might help a newbie get up to speed.

Thank you for your help!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to NinjaTrader, transitioning from other trading platforms where I used a slider tool for quickly adjusting the size and risk of my positions relative to my account balance. This feature was instrumental for ensuring proper risk management and efficient trading.

Could anyone confirm if NinjaTrader has a slider or similar feature for position sizing that I might not have noticed yet? If it's available, could you please guide me on how to access and utilize it?

If there isn't a slider feature in NinjaTrader, how do you veterans manage position sizing and risk calculation manually? Are there specific tools or plugins you would recommend to a newcomer to simplify these calculations?

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice you could share, especially any user-friendly tools or scripts that might help a newbie get up to speed.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Hello kmunroe478,

There is not a specific tool included with NinjaTrader that matches that description. There may be something like that on the public user app share website, i am not aware of a specific item personally. If any users do know of a tool like that I am sure they will also post here.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sastrades, 01-31-2024, 10:19 PM
      12 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post sastrades  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes