Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjatrader 8 Ninjascript Programming Courses, Tutorials and Reference Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 8 Ninjascript Programming Courses, Tutorials and Reference Materials

Dear NT8 General Development forum,
    Back in 2010, Ninjatrader did a very nice Ninjascript Programming Course based on the NT7 platform. Do you guys have a similar class for NT8?
    What I'm looking for is a class/course which starts from the beginning, i.e. Overview which covers basics like describing how the code relates to the current bar, etc., variables, what the different sections displayed in the Editor do (purpose, etc.), most popular C# constructs used for indicator and strategy development and so on.
    I have seen indicators developed where the developer actually is able to influence the UI (user interface) in Ninjatrader, adding buttons, etc.
    Can anyone here point me to the best NT8 programming classes, courses and tutorials here at Ninjatrader or externally?
    Many Thanks!

P.S. I saw this one https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US Is this one a good one to start with?
    Last edited by aguison; 03-25-2024, 11:08 AM.

Hello aguison,

While there is no specific course that NinjaTrader offers you can use the various learning materials that are provided in both the help guide and the support center website. The following page has a lot of good resources to start learning NinjaScript language. C# education would be outside of what our support can provide help with, those resources are best found in external C# specific education pages or courses. NinjaScript is at its core a framework used to control the platform written in C# so having a strong understanding of C# before starting NinjaScript is suggested.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Look for books or eBooks on NinjaTrader 8 programming. These can provide a structured approach to learning and serve as a reference.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
        Hello aguison,

While there is no specific course that NinjaTrader offers you can use the various learning materials that are provided in both the help guide and the support center website. The following page has a lot of good resources to start learning NinjaScript language. C# education would be outside of what our support can provide help with, those resources are best found in external C# specific education pages or courses. NinjaScript is at its core a framework used to control the platform written in C# so having a strong understanding of C# before starting NinjaScript is suggested.

Hi! If you want to dive into NinjaTrader 8 NinjaScript programming, I highly recommend visiting essayusa for in-depth courses and tutorials. They offer a variety of resources to help you master the intricacies of NinjaScript development. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, their content can provide valuable information and techniques to improve your skills. Plus, their user-friendly interface makes learning easy.​
        Thanks for sharing!
        Last edited by Sam2515; 04-01-2024, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes