Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem exporting protected indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem exporting protected indicators

I have a huge problem trying to export two of my indicators with Agile.net.
    I have tried everything including all possible indicators, drawing tools, references that I could to satisfy the requirement.

I receive a message that means absolutely nothing in terms of finding a solution!
    Before Agile.net was showing message in the log tab telling what was missing but with the 6.6.0.35 version I get this message that does no help at all.

I have attached the message.

Please help !

Attached Files

Hello blar58,

Thank you for your post.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? This may be found at Control Center > Help > About. For the latest version of NinjaTrader, which is 8.1.2.1, you should use Agile.NET version 6.9.1.2. If you are using NinjaTrader 8.0.28.0 or older, then you should use Agile.NET 6.6.0.35. Download links for both versions of Agile.NET may be found on the following help guide page:

I suspect based on your note about 6.6.0.35 that you are using NinjaTrader 8.0.28.0. From the message in the screenshot, I suggest ensuring that you have included any necessary references as well as system indicators that are used in the script you are trying to export. For example, if your script uses the SMA indicator, you must include the @SMA system indicator in your export package in order for the export to be successful.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am using NinjaTrader 8.1.1.7

Comment

Originally posted by blar58 View Post
        I am using NinjaTrader 8.1.1.7
        There is an update available for version 8.1.2.1. To update to the latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop please follow the steps below.
        • Login into the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard
        • Click "Download" in the bottom left-hand corner of the sidebar
        • Next select "Download" in the "Most Recent Release" Window in the main screen
        • Once the installation had downloaded, ensure any previous version of NinjaTrader is closed before running the installation package.
          • Note: You may need to locate this in your "Downloads" folder in a Windows File Explorer
        ​With that said, since you are using NinjaTrader 8.1 you should be using Agile.NET 6.9.1.2 which may be downloaded via the link on the following page:

Please uninstall your current version of Agile.NET via the Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features page, then install version 6.9.1.2. Launch NinjaTrader and attempt the export again and let us know if you continue to receive errors.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

I was still using 8.1.1.7 because when I updated to 8.2.1 the compile time was ridiculous. It was definitively not working well. So I moved back to 8.1.1.7
          Was that problem fixed ?

Comment

I was still using 8.1.1.7 because when I updated to 8.2.1 the compile time was ridiculous. It was definitively not working well. So I moved back to 8.1.1.7
            Was that problem fixed ?
            That item is being tracked via issue # NT-10898. A fix has not yet been implemented; I recommend reviewing the release notes and keeping an eye out for that issue number as it will be listed if a new version contains a fix for that behavior:

Even on version 8.1.1.7, you must use Agile.NET version 6.9.1.2. Have you tested out my suggestion yet, and if so what were the results when you tried the export again?

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

It says my license key is invalid.
              I renewed my license in October 2023.

Comment

It says my license key is invalid.
                I renewed my license in October 2023.
                Are you referring to the NinjaTrader license key or an Agile.NET license? Please provide a screenshot of the message you are receiving, and feel free to redact any personal information, such as the license key, if it is displayed in the message.
                • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
                • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
                ​I look forward to your reply.

Comment

I was talking about Agile.net license key.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello blar58,

Thank you for your reply.

With any issues regarding the Agile.NET license key, you will need to reach out to SecureTeam directly. Here is a link to their publicly available "Contact" page:
                    Agile.net is a best-in-class obfuscator for .NET platform. Agile.net protects .NET applications against piracy, code theft & malicious tampering.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Comment

Wouldn't this be a Secureteam issue? Did you move to another computer since your license was renewed?
                      eDanny
                      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

No Danny.
                        It is the same computer.
                        I will contact them

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                        4 responses