Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

strategy loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategy loading

When I load ninja strategies and close the platform when I open it I have the strategy with the previous configuration and I only have to activate it, but with the mzpack strategies when I open ninja the strategy disappeared and I have to reload it and configure it, any idea how to solve

Hello franatas,

I would suggest checking the log tab of the control center after doing a manual save on the workspace to check if they are having problems saving. Additionally check the log tab after starting the platform for any errors. If nothing is found you would need to contact mzpack for further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is what I get when I close and open
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello franatas,

Could you please do the following to copy the error text so I can get an accurate translation:
        1. Left click on the orange log row
        2. Press Control + C
        3. Paste the log message into your reply

Do this for each of the orange errors.

Comment

Error al ejecutar el comando DB: System.InvalidOperationException: Error al generar el documento XML. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: No se esperaba el tipo System.Windows.Media.SolidColorBrush. Utilice el atributo XmlInclude o SoapInclude para especificar los tipos que son estáticos. en Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlS erializationWriterFSAtrapados.Write44_Brush(String n, String ns, Brush o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType) en Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlS erializationWriterFSAtrapados.Write45_FSAtrapados( String n, String ns, FSAtrapados o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType) en Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlS erializationWriterFSAtrapados.Write46_FSAtrapados( Object o) --- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna --- en System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(X mlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id) en System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(S tream stream, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces) en NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.StrategyBase.ToXml() en NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.StrategyBase.DbAdd() en NinjaTrader.Cbi.DB.DBThread()
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	37
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1283856
          ​​​

Comment

defecto
            Activar la estrategia NinjaScript 'FSAtrapados/315154788': al iniciar una estrategia en tiempo real - EmpezarComportamiento = WaitUntilFlat Manejodeentrada = Entradas unicas Entradaspordirección = 1 ManejoObjetivomáximo = Ejecucion por entrada Manejodelerror = Ignorar todos los errores Saliralcerrar = True / activación 30 segundos antes del cierre ColocarCantidadde laOrdenPor = Estrategia Manejoparala PerdidadeConexión = Recalcular Segundosde retardode desconexión = 10 Anuleentradasenestrategiaincompatible = False = False calcular = En cada marca Anule salidas en estrategia incompatibles Noesmanejable = False ReiniciosMáx. = 4 en 5 minutos

Comment

Hello franatas,

Thank you for that.

It looks like the strategy is having a serialization error meaning it cannot save or load due to how it was coded. Please contact mzpack to report this error. They will likely need to change how the strategies user inputs or public properties. If the developer does not know why this is happening they can reach out to our scripting support for further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post burtoninlondon  
              Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes