Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Analyzer - IA Generate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyzer - IA Generate

Hi

I'm wondering if there is a way or technique of which I can make or force the IA Generator to create strategies that will close by EoD.

I want to be able to force the generator to create a strategy that will put multiple trades, not just one or 5 trades within a year like it's currently doing.

Thanks

Hello vdelarosa2,

You should by default see that exit on session close orders are placed within the strategy as long as you are using a series that is not daily bars or above. The default options for the AI generate include the Exit on session close checked and also the Break at EOD checked which would be needed to see exits at the session close. You can additionally add options for exists in the exit conditions area by clicking the arrow to expand that area. To check that the strategy is producing exit on close orders you can view its executions. If you only see 1 trade as a result with those options checked that would mean for that result that was the best result found so it was picked. You can additionally click the column header for # of trades to sort the 1 trade results to the bottom of the list.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post john_44573  
    Started by reynoldsn, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes