Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Daily limit stoploss per asset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily limit stoploss per asset

Hello, i need daily stop limit per asset on ninja trader, lets say eurusd stop limit 300$ , usdjpy 400$ and AUDUSD 200$ , when i trade it at the same time and when one of them reach the loss limit it should close all of the positions in the same currency and other pairs will keep the trades open , also with multiple trades on the same asset , so it will calculate it if i have multiple contracts opend and close at the limit loss of the asset , how can i do that? ( i dont have any idea about ninjascript)

Hello ronbabi,

That is possible using NinjaScript but would require quite a lot of development to do that. If you are not a NinjaScript programmer that task would be fairly difficult. Setting loss limits would require using a strategy and custom buttons for your manual trading. manually trading an account while using the platforms existing tools will end up disabling the strategy so it would be unable to close positions, by using custom buttons a strategy could keep track of all actions including its own.

I would likely suggest reaching out to a third party developer to have that type of item created for you if you don't want to invest time into learning NinjaScript and writing your own tool. If you do want to learn NinjaScript and write your own tool we can likely link to some resources that would help to create the concept you are asking about.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cre8able  
    Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes