Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Doesn't Ninjatrader do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Ninjatrader do this?

Ok,,, stumbled on a site that offers a way to make your own indicater.

And for the Low, Low price of 895.00 I can use it as much as I want, it also says it works on Ninjatrader,,, my Question is,,,, doesn't Ninjatrader already have this?

I haven't started making any personal indicators YET,, I am still trying out the other stuff. But when I do, will I need this " Bloodhound software " to make it?

Hello StankE,

You can use the built in NinjaScript editor to make indicators. What you described is likely some kind of code generator which may or may not work correctly, generally external code generators will make code that is not completely correct and may require manual edits. I would suggest to just learn C# and then use the NinjaScript editor to build indicators if you want to generate your own content. You would otherwise likely be better off hiring an actual developer who can both make the code and test the code to make sure it works right.

Anything you find in external websites that costs money would be additional items that you can purchase at your discretion but are not required to operate the platform with its normal features. There are a large number of third party vendors that sell products and services that can be used with NinjaTrader desktop.

You can read about the features the platform has in the help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the guidance,, to tell you the truth,,, I have found the volumatrix really good for the way I trade,,, no need for the other stuff,,, the "tape and delta" gives me enough info to make better decisions when to enter and exit.
      . Tell everyone that coded and tested the volumetrics GREAT JOB!!! It has given me more confidence to make winning trades.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920