Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Req - Checkbox for Auto Alert on any drawing made + 1 Button Hold for Snapmode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Req - Checkbox for Auto Alert on any drawing made + 1 Button Hold for Snapmode.

Hi,

I want to request 2 additional features.

1. I use a lot of trendlines and horizontal lines, every line is significant and I always have to click right to enable the alert—at least 40+ trendlines and horizontal lines a day. It would be easier to have the option to enable auto alert for the specific type of drawing linked to the default alert properties.

At the moment the process is, right-click on drawing> Alert...> OK

The checkbox option to enable the auto alert would be placed under tools> options > preference > (named) Auto alert set for drawings.

2. Accurately drawing is important, and as mentioned before toggling snap mode is something done at least 10-20 times per day. Switching from 'Disabled' to 'Bar and Price'.
    Photoshop and other drawing programs have implemented this shortcut by holding the left mouse button on the drawing and also holding control or shift.

Thank you for reading,

Other ninja trader users please support this thread, I know it would be beneficial to all of us.

Kind Regards,

Ken GoSu

Hello Ken,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I have submitted these ideas as feature requests to the Development Team. I will follow up with the internal tracking numbers for your reference as soon as they are created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your first feature request is SFT-5931. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:​In relation to the Snap Mode, I was reminded that you are able to set up hot keys to change the snap mode at Control Center > Tools > Hot Keys under the Chart > Actions section. For more details on working with hot keys:

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.
      Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ninjateam,

The first feature request is still wanted,

Having default alerts for drawings set to enabled, which will allow action profiles to be triggered.

Any updates on the case, sorry i missed the reply.

-Ken GoSu

Comment

Hello GoSu89,

For feature requests we are unable provide status updates but I can assure you that the item is being tracked by development using the id SFT-5931. The only way to know if this is implemented is to review the change logs when you update the platform and check if the id that was provided is inside the changelog.
          JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bc24fl, 08-30-2019, 01:58 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by tradingnasdaqprueba, 04-09-2024, 09:52 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes