Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

need to go to Client Dashboard to add 'Order Flow +' functionality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to go to Client Dashboard to add 'Order Flow +' functionality.

Good morning
    I am testing an indicator on the chart and it works fine.
    When I try to test it in an indicator, it shows this message in a message box: Please go to the Plans section of the client dashboard to add the "Order Flow +" feature.

Can you explain to me why I can use it on a chart but not in an indicator (or a strategy but I haven't tested it)

Since I'm in simulation mode, isn't it possible to test this "order flow+" mode with simulated data, therefore completely unusable outside of the simulation, in order to be able to develop my own indicator based on this indicator which uses order flow?​

Thank you

Hello bicou,

Thank you for your post.

Which indicator are you testing on the chart successfully? You mention "When I try to test it in an indicator" - do you mean that you are trying to access that same indicator inside of another indicator's script?

I would like to review your diagnostic files for additional information. Please send me your log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default. Please include "ATTN Emily C" in the subject as well as a link to this forum thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to assisting you further.​
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did it
      Thank you

Comment

Hello,
        I wanted to try out the indicator "Order Flow Volume Profile" and got the same error message ...
        What do I have to do?
        Last edited by Franksy; 04-07-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Franksy View Post
          What do I have to do?
          Unfortunately I can't help you because I didn't manage to use it because when I add a series it is obviously not taken into account...
          If someone wants to try to find the solution it could be nice because it is a good indicator...​

Comment

Hello bicou,

Thank you for your patience.

I am not able to locate your diagnostic files. If you received a case number, what is that number? If not, did you include "ATTN Emily C" in the subject line and a link to this forum thread in the body? I was not able to find it by searching with that information.

Franksy, there is not a trial for the indicator; if you would like the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator you may upgrade your account plan or purchase the Order Flow+ account add on as detailed in the following help article:

I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Thank you for your answer, but you had already answered my emails and told me that I had to contact the seller since it was a third party indicator...

Comment

Originally posted by bicou View Post
                Thank you for your answer, but you had already answered my emails and told me that I had to contact the seller since it was a third party indicator...
                Hello bicou,

I appreciate your patience with me.

I was able to find the case with that information and I do remember now that I reviewed your email; I suggested reaching out to the developer because you stated that the indicator works fine on a chart on its own, though when you try to use it in developing your own indicator you get the error message. They did confirm that the script uses Order Flow+ and I advised that you would also need to upgrade your account plan or purchase the Order Flow+ add-on in order to use the indicator.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future NinjaTrader items we may assist you with.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post PaulMohn  
                Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
                4 responses
                0 likes