Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unirenko Bars Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unirenko Bars Gone

I just logged in and a few of my charts were blank. I noticed that my unirenko charts have no data, then noticed there is no longer an option to use unirenko. What happened? This is my main style of trading and the only reason I bought NT years ago. Is unirenko no longer supported? If not, why?
    Also, I noticed my Ichimoku Cloud indicator is gone. What is going on?
    Last edited by cbentrikin; 03-12-2023, 05:49 AM.

These (Unirenko and Ichimoku Cloud) are both add-ons that don't come with NinjaTrader, so the fact that they are both missing suggests there is a problem with your installed custom indicators or assemblies. Do you still have them installed? If you try to just click "Compile" in your Script Editor, does it show any error messages?
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

The Unirenko was not an add on as it was standard when I first bought NT years ago. The cloud was an add on but now neither one is listed in my recent update. I did a repair on the current install and still no fix. I have several error codes on past indicators that I do not know how to fix so I can uninstall them. The error codes tell me the indicators need repaired before I can uninstall them but I have no error codes on unirenko or ichimoku cloud.

Comment

What you could do, as a stopgap, is to go into the Documents -> NinjaTrader 8 -> bin -> Custom -> Indicators folder (or Strategies, or wherever the errors are) and move the ones with errors out to your desktop until you resolve this. Once you have removed the ones containing the errors, you should be closer to being able to compile, at which time your UniRenko and other added bar types and indicators will again be present.

The reason they are not showing up is that they are not part of the NinjaTrader install (they don't start with @) and your custom files have errors, so all you're getting are the inbuilt ones.
        Bruce DeVault
        QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Hello cbentrikin,

Thanks for your notes.

As QuantKey_Bruce stated, neither the Unirenko bar type nor the Ichimoku Cloud indicator comes by default with the NinjaTrader platform and are both custom third-party AddOns.

You could find and download the Unirenko and Ichimoku Cloud AddOns in the Ecosystem User App Share pages linked below.

Unirenko: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...nko-bartype-8/
          Ichimoku Cloud: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...indicator-nt8/

To import these AddOns, go to Tools > Import > NinjaScript AddOn.

As for the error messages you mentioned, please send a screenshot showing exactly what the full error message states so we may accurately assist.
          • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
          • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
          ​I look forward to assisting further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_BrandonH; 03-12-2023, 03:14 PM.
          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses