Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TT credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT credits

I have multiple broker LIFE TIME key, I am getting this message for all my 5 accounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	136
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1231580

Hello BobyGill​,
    Thank you for your post.

It would appear that you have the Static SuperDOM enabled on this license key and you have insufficient TT Credits to continue placing live orders.

The Static SuperDOM requires TT credits to execute trades, this is because the NinjaTrader Static SuperDOM is under license through Trading Technologies, Inc. MD Trader family of patented technology. These are pass-through fees as a result of this license at $0.10 per futures contract.

Some Brokerages collect these fees for you and incorporates them into your broker fees at the end of the month. However, your broker does not collect these fees for you and you will need to purchase TT Credits upfront in order to trade live.
    Some Brokerages collect these fees for you and incorporates them into your broker fees at the end of the month. However, Apex Trader does not collect these fees for you and you will need to purchase TT Credits upfront in order to trade live.

Purchase TT Credits Here: https://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase...on-credits.php

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to disable the Static SuperDOM and revert back to the Dynamic SuperDOM.​
    Adrian B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes