Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Visual Studio: "There was a mismatch between the processor arch ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visual Studio: "There was a mismatch between the processor arch ...

I'm getting the following warning while editing using VS2019, how can I fix it? I am running Windows 10 inside of Parallels on a Mac.
    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Warning There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "PresentationCore", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. NinjaTrader.Custom

Hello Skechers,

NinjaTrader is not officially supported on a MAC, and is not officially support with virtualization software.

Further, it sounds like you are trying to compile in VisualStudio which will cause duplicate files and compile errors in NinjaTrader. Do not compile in VisualStudio. Instead leave the NinjaScript Editor open, and save a script in VS (Ctrl + s) and this will trigger NinjaTrader to detect the file has changed and automatically compile.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...76#post1127976
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...41#post1128841

You would not be able to make any changes to the NinjaTrader.Custom assembly. Ignore the warning.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I always save on VS when I am done with a section which kicks off NinjaScript to compile. If I use a hosting provider (such as a Windows VPS), would that be supported?

Comment

Hello Skechers,

VPS's are supported and used by many. Note that some services limit the amount of available cores and memory dynamically and those limits would affect NinjaTrader.

We have some direction for users to set up with a Virtual Machine, but support gets limited there when setups get complex, use the MAC folder instead of the VM folder, and when additional software gets involved.

As NinjaTrader_Chelsea mentions, we recommend saving and letting the NinjaScript Editor compile (which you are doing) and the Warnings may be ignored.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 09-26-2022, 11:42 AM.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many Thanks Jim.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post cls71