Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

English help guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English help guides

When I load the help guide I get redirected to the german help guide. The translation is bad and incomplete so I would like to read the help guide in english.
    How can I read it in english? It worked a few weeks ago.

You will need to go to www.NinjaTrader.com website and set that to English as that sets the language for the guide. I’m not sure where the setting is but look at the top of the page.

Comment

Thank you Tasker-182, it worked!

Comment

If you're experiencing an issue with the help guide being redirected to the German version, there are a few things you can try to access the English version.
        Sometimes, cached data can cause website issues. Clearing your cache and cookies can help resolve this issue. You can do this in your browser settings or by using a third-party tool. It's possible that the issue is with your browser. Try accessing the help guide in a different browser to see if it resolves the issue. If the website is redirecting you to the German version based on your IP address, you can use a VPN to access the English version of the website. A VPN will mask your IP address and allow you to access the website as if you were in a different location.

These are some potential solutions to help you access the English version of the help guide. Remember to prioritize your privacy and security when using third-party tools or services that involve data collection.

Last edited by Iandian; 05-11-2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH