Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

No MAC version. No new releases. No cryptocurrency futures trading. FOR YEARS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No MAC version. No new releases. No cryptocurrency futures trading. FOR YEARS!

You are adding votes from everyone. Your customers regularly asking for MAC version and to add Binance, FTX and etc. futures and spot markets. You are only adding votes. I bought NT8 in 2018 and since then, you are not going a step forward.

I see lots of people are selling connections for binance, ftx and etc. You are developers. A lot of people are waiting to hear something from you. Just tell something or tell us that you will not add new features or you will not add CC support. Even others can write connections. Why don't you officially do that?

A lot of people changed to MAC. I DON'T WANT TO USE WINDOWS even it's VM or not. I don't want to install parallels or etc.

Just tell us something instead of adding our votes. I am tired to say amen!

Hello Atilla,

Thanks for your post.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
    • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
    • Feasibility
    • Developer bandwidth
    • Current projects in the queue
    • Economics
    You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM