Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can I use an indicator in ThinkorSwim to trigger an overnight trade in NinjaTrader 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use an indicator in ThinkorSwim to trigger an overnight trade in NinjaTrader 8?

Hi All,
    I bought an indicator (didn't develop it myself) that I'm using in Think or Swim. The developer didn't develop it for NT8 and isn't motivated to do that. Is there any way to use the timing and direction provided by that indicator to trigger a trade in NT8 which is the platform I use for execution? A lot of the signals come overnight when I'm asleep. I don't have any coding skills at all. If it is possible I will look for someone to program this for me.
    Best,
    Dave

Possible
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks JShapen, do you have any recommendations for who might do this for me?

Comment

Hello Dave,

I am not aware of any direct way to send orders from ThinkOrSwim to NinjaTrader.

There is an API that can be utilized to send orders from an external application in to NinjaTrader. Below is a link to details on the API.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please contact info [at] ninjatraderecosystem [dot] com if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by David Zahaluk View Post
          Thanks JShapen, do you have any recommendations for who might do this for me?
          Write to me in the email

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno
          by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
          6 responses