Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to find out if Scroll Arrow is highlighted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find out if Scroll Arrow is highlighted?

Hi, how can I find out via c# if the scroll arrow is highlighted? I found the "IsScrollArrowVisible" property, but that doesn't help me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	1171264

If the mouse pointer is over the arrow, the scroll arrow is highlighted, if this happens, all other mouse events should not be executed.
    My problem is that I can also draw a line by mouse at this point, but so that this does not happen, when the scroll arrow is pressed, I must be able to stop my draw line function.

I have made a short video, you can see exactly what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR9xulXSeJ8

Does anyone have an idea?
    sidlercom80
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Sidi Trading

Hello sidlercom80,

Thanks for your post.

I don't have an automation ID to suggest to capture the Go To Last Bar arrow button and see if it has mouseover.

Something that you could consider, though, would be to convert the mouse Y coordinate to vertical pixels, and then check that the PanelUI your NinjaScript is applied to is 0 (the panel which would hold the Go To Last Bar arrow button.) If the value is greater than about 40 pixels, the mouse would be under the arrow.

Similar can be done with the mouse X coordinate to convert it to horizontal pixels and see if the converted X coordinate is less than ChartPanel.W - 40. If true, the mouse X coordinate would be to the left of the Go To Last Bar arrow button.

Please see Charting Extensions for converting to horizontal and vertical pixels:

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello _Jim, yes, I already thought that it must go like this. Could have been that there is a property for it that I know nothing about
      thank you for your help!
      sidlercom80
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Sidi Trading

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post usazencort