Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connect to Data Feed from ActivFinancial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect to Data Feed from ActivFinancial

Hi,
    I have ActivFinancial and they offer multiple APIs but I would like to be pointed in the right direction so that I can use it on my NT8 as the main data feed.
    Do I need to custom build something or using anything existing from them or NT8?
    Please let me know!

Hello PWillard,

Thanks for your question.

It would be possible to build an application that uses the DLL interface to pump data through the External Data Feed, but we should note that this would not be the same as a regular Connection Adapter. The DLL interface is provided as-is and support is limited to the resources available below.

DLL interface - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help.../functions.htm

Example application (Unsupported example) - https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...442#post514442

Creating a regular data feed requires building a custom Connection Adapter. Development of custom Connection Adapters is restricted to certified vendors in our Ecosystem that are in a business relationship and specifically want to support a new data provider.

If you are interested in forming a business relationship to offer another market data feed and would like to learn more about the Open Connect program, please send an email to info [at] ninjatraderecosystem [dot] com and request "More information on Open Connect" also describing the goals for your business relationship.

We look forward to assisting.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    172 responses