Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Sample Code for Creating Menu Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample Code for Creating Menu Icon

Dear Support,

I am looking for an example code to use for creating a path Icon to place on a chart or menu bar. I can use the font icons provided in Wingdings, etc. font sets. But, none of them fits my requirements. I have a few questions please:

1. Is it possible to use the NT8 default Path or Indicators Icons and modify them to my desired path?
    2. Could you provide a sample code for creating an Icon to be used in an indicator?
    3. Do you know of a set of public fonts that maybe applied for price action paths such as Fibs, ABC, EW, etc.?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by aligator; 05-15-2021, 02:42 PM.

Hello aligator,

NinjaTrader does not provide internal resources such as icons and path geometry publicly.

There are some online tools that will take a simple image and create a path geometry or allow you to draw a path.
    I've used some of those tools creating an icon for the SampleWPFModifications script.
    Hello All, Moving forward this will be maintained in the help guide reference samples and no longer maintained on the forum. Creating Chart WPF (UI) Modifications from an Indicator - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ui)-modifi.htm (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/creating-chart-wpf-(ui)-modifi.htm) I've

I'm not certain about fonts.. Most of those are provided with Microsoft Windows..
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Apart from the online tools you can refer to GitHub for some cool simple and a variety of codes.

gsf-promounts | gsfslides | guidomaggi | guidomaggi.it
      Last edited by SelmaAdam; 08-03-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
      24 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post spwizard  
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Max238