Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature Suggestions for NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Suggestions for NT

Hi,

Ninja Trader is such a fantastic platform, the expansion opportunities are endless, and you can program almost anything you want on it. I use it to trade small cap stocks with Interactive Brokers as my broker and Kinetick as my data provider. Beyond programming I like the Graphs, Speed and how little CPU the program consumes.
    I put together a list of feature requests for things I ran into recently. I believe the features below would make the platform even better.
    1. Ability to add filters to Hot List Analyzer, for example when retrieving Top % gainers from Interactive Brokers, there should an option to programmatically or via GUI to select stock price range volume range and market cap range.
    2. Support to add programmatically new instruments to Market Analyzer (add new rows to Market Analyzer).
    3. Full documented support for programmatically add new instruments to the Ninja Trader Local database instrument cache.
    4. Support to select the instrument in a Chart programmatically.
    5. Better document how Fundamental Data Snapshots work and update, for example Fundamental Snapshots seem to be reliable only after we make to Realtime state.
    6. Forr AddOns add a custom component allowing for entering numbers and monetary values.
    Thank you!
    Jmneto

Hello jmneto,

Thanks for the post.

1. From the Hot List Analyzer you can right click>Columns>select a configured column>make a new Filter condition. Help guide page on creating filter conditions
    2. A feature request has been added for this item.
    3. A feature request has been added for this item.
    4. A feature request has been added for this item.
    5. The help guide page on OnFundamentalData() tells us that it is not called in historical mode.
    6. A WPF TextBox can be used for this. Please clarify further if this is not what you are referring to.

I will update this forum post with the feature tracking ID's shorty. Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post JoMoon2024  
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes