Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

WCCI Automatic Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WCCI Automatic Trading System

Hello Ninja Community..

I'm new to the forum and not sure where to post this message. I am looking for the developer of the Woodies CCI pattern Automatic Trading System. I know the developer's name is Scott, but I do not know his last name or email address. I have been using an old beta version of the software for almost a year now. It works very well but I do not have any of the ghost patterns. I know he added these after my version (Version 0.55) was released.

I would like to get/buy the latest version of the software. If anyone knows how to get in touch with the developer, please let me know. I"ve been looking for several weeks. The forum at Woodies CCI club has been a bust.

Thanks a million (I hope)...

Hi RightSide,

Perhaps you could try this list of NinjaScript Consultants: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Josh,

I looked at the Ninja partners but did not find what I was looking for. Both PFG and Mirus run Scott's automatic system, but you have to open an account and trade it their way and not have contol of what you trade or the parameters (stops, targets, etc). I want to continue to be able to run this from my house, but I want the new patterns.

I have tried to contact Mirus and PFG but I am being ignored. I believe they want to keep this to themselves, but I want to find out for sure. As a previous beta tester I think I should be able to use or buy the newest version.

Does anyone know if Scott (or whoever owns it) sold the system to these brokers?

Comment

Unfortunately I do not know.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by RightSide View Post
          Hi Josh,

I looked at the Ninja partners but did not find what I was looking for. Both PFG and Mirus run Scott's automatic system, but you have to open an account and trade it their way and not have contol of what you trade or the parameters (stops, targets, etc). I want to continue to be able to run this from my house, but I want the new patterns.

I have tried to contact Mirus and PFG but I am being ignored. I believe they want to keep this to themselves, but I want to find out for sure. As a previous beta tester I think I should be able to use or buy the newest version.

Does anyone know if Scott (or whoever owns it) sold the system to these brokers?

Here ya go RightSide (I'm using the Autotrader and you CAN edit stops, targets, etc and includes ALL setups)

Comment

woodies cci pattern reco and autotrading

go here to get this with new features and email alert as well.

www.desertsoft.com

many have emailed me from ninja. so i post it here for ll to get

woodie

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rayyyu12, Today, 05:38 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rayyyu12  
            Started by xepher101, Yesterday, 12:19 PM