Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

trades not displayed on different computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trades not displayed on different computer

I have a strategy which works fine on my computer, but on another computer trades are not displayed. Trades actually occurring just not display on the chart. In the Data Series settings, Plot executions is set for TextAndMarker on both computers. Plots were also displayed correctly on both computers in a previous version of the strategy. Both computers are using NT v7.0.1000.14.

Any clues on what could be causing this? Is there some setting I've missed?
    Last edited by ricktek; 07-20-2013, 10:35 AM.

Can you enable the SampleMACrossOver strategy on the same computer and tell us if you can see these executions? This will help us determine if this is specific to your strategy, or a NinjaTrader setting in general. Thanks!
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

The problem is occurring in sample strategies as well.

One other point, BackColor changes work for one piece of code but not the other. There is code to change BackColor based on a time filter. If between set start/end times it is one color; if not, it's another. In the other section of code (if change is enabled), when conditions are met to enter a trade, BackColor is changed. On my computer, both color changes are working correctly. On the other computer, only BackColor changes based on time are working.
      Last edited by ricktek; 07-21-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Hello ricktek,

Thank you for your response.

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

No errors; no message; nothing to indicate a problem exists except that trades were taken but none were displayed and only one type of BackColor change occurred.

Comment

Hello ricktek,

Thank you for your response.

Please send me your log and trace files as well as your workspace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support-> ensure the Workspace and UI settings option is enabled as well as the Log and Trace files option.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 885545

I look forward to your response.

Comment

The problem is occurring on someone else's computer. I don't have that kind of access. I'll pass your info onto him. It's his decision to decide what he will do. Thanks for trying to help.
              Last edited by ricktek; 07-22-2013, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by smartromain, 03-13-2024, 01:42 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post AndreiBig  
              Started by Noerclou, Today, 04:55 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Noerclou