Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Best money management strategy in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best money management strategy in the world

I was a day trader for a few years ago, but I couldn't make consistent money from trading, then I stopped. all this time I was thinking that its very difficult to make money from trading without using mathematics in it. Now I found the math of best money management strategy that guarantee to only making money from day trading.

you will be amazed from this math, its like the holy grail.

Since Iam not a programmer and still don't have strategy to trade it, Iam looking for someone to share with him this Math and grow together.
    In order to this Math with him I need these requirements :
    1. someone to be trust
    2. who have a strategy that guarantee no more 4 consecutive losing trades in row
    3. risk management at least 1:1 (profit/loss) (no other management rules in the strategy)
    4. possible to adjust the strategy with my math management.

Iam sure combining this Math with the strategy as above will lead to the best trading
    in the world.

If u have the requirement above please contact me

Sincerely
    Esam

I will leave this open for others to reply to as well but I wanted to mention that if you decide you require custom programming along the way please send mail to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com (ATTN Lance) so that I may better direct you.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Best Money Management Strategy

Originally posted by esam_jir View Post
      I was a day trader for a few years ago, but I couldn't make consistent money from trading, then I stopped. all this time I was thinking that its very difficult to make money from trading without using mathematics in it. Now I found the math of best money management strategy that guarantee to only making money from day trading.

you will be amazed from this math, its like the holy grail.

Since Iam not a programmer and still don't have strategy to trade it, Iam looking for someone to share with him this Math and grow together.
      In order to this Math with him I need these requirements :
      1. someone to be trust
      2. who have a strategy that guarantee no more 4 consecutive losing trades in row
      3. risk management at least 1:1 (profit/loss) (no other management rules in the strategy)
      4. possible to adjust the strategy with my math management.

Iam sure combining this Math with the strategy as above will lead to the best trading
      in the world.

If u have the requirement above please contact me

Sincerely
      Esam
      This sounds like it can work well for almost anyone. Thanks for adding this strategy here at http://www.ninjatrader.com

Comment

Originally posted by esam_jir View Post
        This, my friend, is physically impossible to provide. No one on the planet, not even the head trader at Goldman Sach's can "guarantee" anything in trading

Comment

Originally posted by coolmoss View Post
          This, my friend, is physically impossible to provide. No one on the planet, not even the head trader at Goldman Sach's can "guarantee" anything in trading
          Well, actually, that individual is the ONLY one that can. When he is given his marching orders by the PPT, he is told to: "Just buy up the darn market: any losses the almighty Government Sachs incurs by so doing will be fully covered by the printing presses."

You can always tell when the chicanery is afoot: just watch the SPY on T&S, and you will see orders being continually placed a full dollar above the market.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post joselube001  
          Started by gaz0001, Today, 10:09 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Red_70