Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Partnership for a popular autotrading site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partnership for a popular autotrading site

Hello,

I am considering splitting profit with someone on ninjatrader and selling their signals on my website which is Stockhawk.net. We currently have a waiting list for members that would like to trade our system, and we have a relationship with many brokers that will provide a source of customers.

In the past we've had up to 25 members paying for the service and with a good system I believe we could get 100 or more.

The criteria for a system that will be considered?
    • Equities Based
    • A minimum trade length of 1 day, a maximum of 20 days
    • Up to six positions in the portfolio at once
    • A ten year backtest on at least 30 equities, with 1000 signals
    • A profit factor of 2
    • Completely algorithmic systems or partially algorithmic

How will this work?

The technology at stockhawk.net supports the members, the newsletter, subscriptions, etc. The partner will simply add an email alert to ninjatrader sending an automated alert to our system, when this happens the system will send out an alert to all members, brokers, and autotrading providers and the orders will be executed.

If your system is not entirely algorithmic, there is an administration interface where you can add and remove positions and send out the newsletter.

How much will it pay?

50% of the subscription fees (net, after advertising costs, etc) that subscribe to your system, paid monthly. You'll maintain the trading system and I'll maintain the hardware and software to support the subscription base.

We'll get this agreement in writing and both sign it explicitly stating the relationship, responsibilities and profit sharing arrangement.

How many systems will there be?

Currently we will select 1 winning system to start with.

Site metrics:

The site ranks well for multiple phrases like "Stock Signals", "Best stock trading systems", etc. The site received about 50 unique visits a day the last time we were trading, and over a thousand per month.

Why am I doing this?

We had moderate success trading systems I made over the past few years, but I am a software engineer and not a trader. I would like to partner with someone that is talented and can add some value to the company.

How do you apply?

If interested send your application to [email protected] with:
    • A list of actual trades since you have been running the system
    • A description of how it works
    • How many trades on average and when (time) it enters/exits the market
    • A back test of the strategy
    • How you did your in-sample / out-of-sample testing

Do you have a question I didn't answer?

Ask it in the forums and I'll answer it.

Thanks,

Evan

Hi Evan:

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader's robust and thriving ecosystem of Professional Educators and powerful Indicator/Systems developers. I would like to learn more about your company and how we may be able to work together on the items outlined in your post. Please send a note to me with your contact information. I can be reached at sales AT ninjatrader DOT com with the subject line "Attn: Business Development".

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and good trading!
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tin34, Today, 03:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Tin34
    by Tin34

Started by sastrades, Yesterday, 09:59 AM
    2 responses