Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Using custom build fill file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using custom build fill file

I am writing my own fill prices for the backtest, based on the LiberalFilltype. One of my stratgies will use my custom build fill type file. Within the strategie I use variables (currently all defined as 'private'). During back test those variables hold values. Is it possible to use those variables within the fill type file. For example: I use a varaible "Trigger" (private double). The fill is based on the value of trigger. Is it possible to use the variable "Trigger" within the customer build filltypefile? Do I have to change the decalration of the variable "Trigger" in my strategy or do I have to include some declarations within the filltypefile? Or is it only possible to use predefined variables like nextopen en nexthigh in the FillTypeFile? Look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Rene Kreileman

Hi Rene, unfortunately we could not really support custom fill types modifications and strategies would not be designed to cross communicate in NT. I've seen community members here though having success with public static variables - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4230
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by patrickmlee007, Today, 09:33 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post patrickmlee007  
    Started by magnatauren, 08-15-2020, 02:12 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes