Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Automated strategy samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated strategy samples

Hi, i am in my first day to learn coding my ATS in NT. I would appreciate if any send me some strategies so i could start change and learn from. Where i can find those complete free strategies so i could download and learn from their codes.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    McGene

Hi McGene,

Probably the best resource you'll use can be found here:

If you go under the sections, NinjaScript > Educational Resources, you'll find basic programming concepts, thorough explanations of the development process for both strats and indies, and some easy to follow tutorials that will help you get started programming strats and indies.

Also, this is a 2 hour intro to programming NinjaScript tutorial from one of the CS guys at NinjaScript, hosted by Big Mike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLnopGNGzc

After looking at all of those resources, you can always look at some of the strats that came with NinjaTrader by accessing the control center menu under Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Strategy... and select any strat.

NinjaTrader has bunches of videos on their YouTube channel as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaTraderLLC

Good luck to you and feel free to post any questions in the forums...( always search first though, someone may have already answered your question )

Kenny

Comment

Kenny,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for showing him those. I lived in Houston for a bit, hows the weather?

McGene,

The support forum is a great resource as well, and there is a video titles "NinjaScript Tips #1" you can watch at our youtube channel as a primer. Feel free to contact us additionally at support at ninjatrader dot com if you have any other questions.
      Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Adam,

Thank you! I've been really enjoying NinjaScript. It was extremely easy to pick up, so I'm having a blast making all sorts of stuff.

The weather has been quite wet recently. They've been flooding all over Houston since early last week, but I actually live about 45 minutes outside of Houston on some higher altitude land, so there's been no flooding near me.

Comment

Kenny,

Yeah, I remember it being really rainy. Lived there for 3 years is all around the time Ike hit but I lived inside the inner loop.

Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to post them in the forum or email us. We monitor our forum as well as the support email.
          Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by dcriador, Today, 12:06 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post dcriador  
          Started by dcriador, Today, 12:04 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes