Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Reporting not working for ATM NinjaScript...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly was... That was a whole lotta headache for nothing...

Thanks for the help!

Brian

Comment

One question... will there be support in future versions? That would be a really nice feature...

Comment

Just for the record, you run into a lot of database issues when running NinjaTrader on top of VMWare Server or Fusion. Not recommend until further supported.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Brian, I'm not aware of changes in this regard for NinjaTrader 7.

Sorry to hear about your issues in our inhouse testing on VMWare Fusion we did not encounter those corruptions.
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have the same issue right now, but NT is not running in a VM, it's a 32 Bit Vista machine.

When I click Generate on the Account Performance tab, then the only the Orders tab is completely (unfiltered) filled. All the other tabs are empty, even the Trades tab.

My filter is:
            From/To: Today
            Accounts: Sim101
            Instruments: All
            Templates: 1 ATM Strategy Temples
            Providers: Gain
            The ATM strategy was started by a NinjaScript strategy (at least 10 times).

The strange thing is, that the columns Strategy ID and Connection on the Orders is always empty. That's how the the ATM strategies are started in my NinjaScript:
            Code:
            [SIZE=2][INDENT][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]AtmStrategyCreate([/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]_nextAction, OrderType.Market, [/FONT][/SIZE][/INDENT][/SIZE][INDENT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2], [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2], TimeInForce.Gtc, [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]GetAtmStrategyUniqueId(), _strategyName, [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]_strategyId = GetAtmStrategyUniqueId());[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT]
            So there should always be at least an ID. Any ideas?

Regards,
            Daniel
            Last edited by Buthus; 11-06-2009, 04:01 AM.

Comment

There's one more thing to mention: My NinjaScript strategy is a Multi-Instrument strategy. None of the ATM strategies was opened on the same instrument where the NinjaScript strategy was initially started.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DawnTreader, 05-08-2024, 05:58 PM
              23 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by DustyContrer, Today, 04:02 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DustyContrer