Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

un-encrypting strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

un-encrypting strategy

i made some automated strategies a while back. i took a break to go to school. during that time i lost my tablet that i made them on. secondly, dropbox asked for a secondary confirmation upon trying to sign in since it was a new unknown device, a new laptop i have, attempting to login. the email address i don't use anymore. so, there is no way of getting to the files. i only have the encrypted version. i encrypted them through Trades Automated. it was the vendor business i had at the time with ninjatrader ecosystem on ninjatrader 7. the name is in the code on the encrypted file. and, i sent them in for authentication prior to leasing them. is there a way for ya'll to un-encrypt them and send me the source code? or, a way for you to see the code so you can take a screen shot or copy/paste it to a new file so i can have the source code again.
    Attached Files

Hello SteveReiza,

Thank you for your post.

There is no way for us to decrypt these files for you. I suggest trying to find a way to access the email tied to your dropbox account in an effort to log in and access your source code. Otherwise, we do not have any way to see the code and provide it to you; storing the source code and backing it up so that it is accessible in this type of scenario is the developer's responsibility and not something that NinjaTrader support would be able to help you recover unfortunately.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

alright, thank you. i'll see what i can do about the email address.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes