Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Creating strategy with MAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating strategy with MAMA

I got help with this a few weeks ago and it was suggested to uninstall and reinstall NT which I have done. I still can not create the strategy I want. The strategy seems to generate fine until I go back and edit it or try to add stops or profit targets. Then it says the strategy has been generated successfully but when I try to backtest it I can not pull up mine from the backtest menu. It uses one of the sample ones with my label on it. I have tried to contact three of the NT consultants and not one of them have gotten back to me. I really need help please.

Hello,

I recall our discussion. You need to start from scratch with NT. You have altered your files and class names in such a way that it is easier to just start over.

When you started over with NT did you delete the NinjaTrader 6.5 folder?
    You will also need to start over with your strategy as well. The file you are using is not working and has been altered in such a way that we can't advise on how to fix it.

If that does not work, please send an email from Help>Mail to Support "attn Ben" and reference this link in the body of the email and I will remote connect to your computer and take care of this for you:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. I did delete the NT 6.5 folder. I am trying this one more time and I will get back to you. Any thoughts on the the consultants?? Is there one who responds?

Comment

Hello,

I know the consultants are busy this time of year so you may need to wait for their reply.

However they may see that this is a support type question and they put it lower on the piority list.

I'm not sure.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ntram, Yesterday, 05:39 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by bmarovets, Yesterday, 06:33 PM
        1 response