Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Stratagy Trailing Stops Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stratagy Trailing Stops Not working

First of all....Ben...thanks for your help yesterday....followed your directions exactly and it fixed errors the wizard was giving me.

Now, it appears that my trailing stops are not working. I'm just practicing and built a quick RSI Indicator based strategy with stop loss, profit target, and a trailing stop, but the trailing stop does not seem to take effect. So, I got rid of the profit target....still didn't work...then I got rid of the stop loss...still not working??? I'm stuck.

Also, are their ways to tie in an ATM strategy that we build in the DOM to be implemented in the ninja script? My ultimate goal is to build an indicator based ninja script that enters the trade, and then use the ATM strategy that I have in the DOM to determine the exit....hope that was clear...=)...and thanks.

Hello,

You are welcome!

Its tough to say without a screen shot of your conditions, however try checking that your signal names match. So from the Actions section of the Wizard match the "Signal name" field with the "From entry signal" field in the Stops and targets section of the Wizard.

You can certainly perform the ATM functionality found in the DOM in the Wizard, however you cannot "tie" them together without rebuilding the inputs in the Wizard (if I understand you correctly).
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Ben; 10-23-2008, 08:18 AM.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Carolscogginsi, Today, 10:45 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Carolscogginsi  
    Started by RaddiFX, Today, 10:15 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes