X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message on my chart

i will get this message when i want to modify my FIB tool
    Attached Files

Which Fibonacci object specifically is being used in this case? Does it occur with one specifically, or all types of default Fibonacci objects?

Does this occur with a new Fibonacci object? Or only with one that had already existed on your charts?

Is this Fibonacci object being drawn manually, or is it being drawing by a custom NinjaScript?

I'd like to be able to reproduce this message on my end. Please go into as much detail as possible about what steps you're taking which result in this message. Start from 'Open NinjaTrader'.

Comment

it happens on all larger time frame charts , its been drawn manually and its the default fib tool , i only use default fib tool within the tool;box

Comment

There are 4 Fibonacci tools built-in to the NinjaTrader platform. Which one are you using which produces this message? Here is a screenshot example:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Can you reproduce this message on an new chart with no custom templates or add-ons?

What exact steps would I take to reproduce this message? Please provide specific detail:
        • What instrument?
        • What interval?
        • Exact steps about how to draw the object on my chart and how to produce the message

Comment

Fibbonacci Retracement
          240 min chart / 120 min chart
          Emini ES
          after drawing the default FIb tool then have created templates that gives me different levels http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yzqv19ip5ykn23/Capture%201.PNG?dl=0

Comment

Unfortunately I still do not have enough information to come to a conclusion. I'd like to remotely connect to your PC to learn more about what you're experiencing.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. In the body of the email please include a link to this forum post and '1738607 ATTN Patrick G'

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post elderan
            by elderan

Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes