I can't find my Market Replay data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find my Market Replay data

I know where it is supposed to be: Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > DB > Data folder. And in the past this is where it has always been. But i have been downloading data this week, but I cannot find it. The data was in fact downloaded because I was able to replay the data I downloaded yesterday, for example. But when I checked the data folder to see what MR days I have downloaded, the file is empty. Where else could it be going?

Hello patpat,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

Please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for you assistance. I found the Market Replay Data. For reasons unknownst to me, there are 2 documents folders on the left-hand side of the libraries panel. One appears to be "One Drive" the other appears to be My PC. I was opening and looking in the One Drive documents folder. I found the missing MR files in my PC documents folder. Sorry for the scare.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post maybeimnotrader