Error historical data (20013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error historical data (20013)

Hello, I'm using NT with Kinetick as Futures and Nasdaqs data provider with IB as broker.
    I do have permission and data to trade FX with IB, but everytime i try to load a intraday chart of any FX pair the platform shows the error (20013)

Notice: My first connection is Kinetick, and then IB.

How can I load FX data from IB?

Regards

Jean

Hello jeanconsole,

Thank you for your post,

This is because of the connection order, the 20013 error you are seeing is sent from Kinetick, and it generally means the data feed isn't enabled for what you're trying to load.

Try connecting to IB first then Kinetick, this will have the market data pull from IB. See the below section of our help guide fore more on managing multiple connections.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...onnections.htm

As a note, NinjaTrader 8 is improved in that it can set preferred connections to use by instrument class.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...onnections.htm

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, I am having the same issue. I use KINETICK data feed and I pay a monthly fee of almost $100 to get CME data.
      My question is, can I open a GOLD (GC) chart ? I am trying but I keep receiving the same error 20013.
      Thank you

Comment

Hello Madis,

Thank you very much for your post.

My first suggestion would be to reach out to Kinetick's customer support to ensure you're enabled for the GOLD futures, you may reach them at support (at) kinetick (dot) com.

If you are enabled for GOLD data and still receive this error message, please send us your log & trace files, we can then best assess why this still occurs.

The easiest way to send us these files is through the platform. To do this, simply click on Help and Email Support.

To ensure we can quickly associate your files with this post, please add a brief "ATTN Manfred 3119638" to the email.

Thank you in advance!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Manfred,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I am paying for CME data, so it doesn't include GOLD futures.

Is there anyway that I can open GOLD charts using my simulation account ?

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hello Madis,

Thank you very much for your post.

The simulation account itself would not change the data you receive, only how the orders are executed.

Do you want to practice with real-time data, or would historical/market replay data function as well?

If you would like real-time data, enabling the instrument would be the only option, if you do not receive this data through a different provider.

For historical/market replay data, however; NinjaTrader offers 3 months of Level 2-based market replay data free of charge. That means you could download up to 3 months of data for the most commonly traded instruments and then simulate trades with this historical data.

If this is an option, please take a look at the following YouTube video, which explains how to set up the market replay and use it:

Alternatively, you could also request a free Futures-demo through the following address, if you have not done so. This would come with 14 days of free Futures data including the GOLD:

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Should you have any further questions in this regard, please don't hesitate to let me know!
            Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by usazencortex, Today, 12:43 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes