NullReferenceException - NT8 Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NullReferenceException - NT8 Crash

This happened just as an order was filled. Crash. Looks related to the SuperDOM. The mouse was hovering briefly over the SuperDOM at the time. Could be related to the with the display pauses during a hover or because the limit order and stop were right next to each other and filled within ms of each other.

I'd be happy to send the full trace log.

Chris

Here is stack trace:

2017-01-25 22:37:49:180 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
    .. ( OnOrder Changed with order info )...
    at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourceProperty Changed(Object o, String propName)
    at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.Del iverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
    at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager. OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.NotifyPropertyChangedBase.OnProper tyChanged(String propertyName)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.PriceRow.set_SellQty(Int6 4 value)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.PriceRow.UpdateProperties (Boolean triggerPropertyChanged)
    at NinjaTrader.Gui.SuperDom.SuperDomViewModel.OnOrder UpdateNow()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System. Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Hello crokusek,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, 04-19-2024, 09:40 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes