Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with SI 03/17 Price Data

Hello,
    I got a recent problem with the live price data of the SI 03/17 Future as you will see in the attachments. Historical data seems to be o.k,.. but the incomining pricelevel is shown, as the price is divided through 100. When I refresh, the chart is o.k, until a new tick is coming in.
    I am still working with NT 7.
    In NT8 the chart is o.k., so it must have something to do with the contract settings, rollover periods, etc.
    I tried to find the issue by comparing the settings in the contract specifications between both platforms, but can´t find the problem.
    Thanks for help.
    André
    Attached Files

Hello André,

Can you please tell me to what data feed or broker you connect in NinjaTrader.

What NinjaTrader version do you have installed (7.0.1000.xx)? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

Try the following. Please disconnect your data feed/broker connection in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->File-->Disconnect. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Once finished, please restart NinjaTrader. Check if you now receive realtime data as expected for the SI 03-17.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
      I am trading with NT Borkerage, Datafeed connection via continuum, NT 7 Version xxxx.32 live.
      ...but I did as you told me below, reset the instruments, and it works now.
      Thanks for help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      1 response
      0 likes