X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt7 - displacement charts at the same time

Good morning and happy new year,

I have one fast and easy question.

I use 3 charts in my system Mini ES: Temporality = 1 minute, 5 minutes and 30 minutes.

I would like to know if exists the possibility of when move 1 chart: for example the graphic of 1 min is move simultaneously the of 5 and 30 minutes.

This option is useful to see what happened, for example makes 6 months, and not have that move them 3 graphics by separate or more charts.

Is it possible ???. It can be made with a indicator ???.

Finally, If it is not possible, in NT Version 8, is it possible ???.

Thank you very much.
    Best regards,
    Javier

Hello Javier,

Happy New Year as well.

Yes, this is possible by selecting the global cross hair in all 3 charts. Please right click in the charts and select Cursor-->Global Cross Hair. Once you have the global cross hair selected in the 3 charts and you move the cursor in one of the charts, the cursor will move to the same time in the other 2 charts.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,

Thank you very much.
      I know this option but the problem is that I have to adjust right scale to see the chart.

If I move only, for example, chart minute 1, the chart minute 5 have move scale (Ctrl + left boton click) to see the price in 5 min. and minute 1 it becomes crazy!!! and I hace to adjust both charts each time that I move.
      I hope that I explain well.

Could I do better?

Thank you very much.
      Javier

Comment

Unfortunately there is no other way to have the cursor move in multiple charts simultaneously.

Do you see the letter 'F' in the upper right corner of the charts? If so, it indicates the chart uses fixed scaling. This means the Y-axis range remains the same when scrolling back and forth in the chart. This can lead to price bars not being visible because they are plotted at prices outside the Y-axis range. Please click the letter 'F' in the chart and it will switch to automatic scaling. This means the chart will scale automatically to the highest high and lowest low that is visible. That way the price bars will always be visible when moving your cursor and scrolling back and forth in a chart.

Comment

OK Jason,

Then best to click "F" key and move the date chart I want to see, and when I arrive date as I see small price chart then adjust chart to see big and best.
          If I want to go other date, on my screen again "F", I come back to do the same process previous.

suggest I to make it so Jason ?
          Than you very very much.
          Best regards

Comment

When you say "small price chart", I assume price bars are too small to view properly. Could this be due to indicators that plot at prices that cause the Y-axis to extend? If so, please set 'Auto scale' to False for these indicators in the Indicator menu. That way the Y-axis will not be extended to include the indicator.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post usazencort  
            Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
            5 responses