Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time To Flatten...

Hi...
    It may be just be a basic question but I practice enough caution for Live Trading. This one is regarding 'Time To Flatten'. I can see that by default it is 12:00 AM. Does that mean that all the open positions will be closed at 12:00 Mid-night? The question arises because while trading eMini from Australia, the main trading hours are 07:00 PM till 02:00 AM as per my observation. Also I traded nicely on Sim101 account last night with details of trades checked on Account Performance Tab at the end of trading session. However, the next day I found 2 more entries in the Account Performance with total data mismatch. I am a bit confused and start thinking if it can be due to Time To Flaten at 12:00 AM procedure. As far as I understood from this option is that unless we select a specific time other than 12:00 AM under this option, the positions are going to remain open till it is closed by a close order. But since I was not sure, I though maybe I should ask your expertise rather than assuming things by myself. Thanks for your reply.
    Best regards,
    Yusuf SHAIKH

From the help guide:
    Time to flatten - Sets the time (local PC time) where a position will be flattened and working orders cancelled. This feature can be enabled per position via any of the Order Entry windows right mouse click menu

Flatten all - Enables or disables the flattening of all positions and cancelling of working orders across all positions and accounts

You will need to enable it before it will be in use. The right click option is called "Close At Time". Check out the help guide article on "Close At Time" for more information here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...oseAtTime.html
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Josh...

Thanks Josh...
      I will go through that.
      Regards,
      Yusuf SHAIKH

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM