Restore atm strategies after reinstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restore atm strategies after reinstall

I reinstalled NT yesterday, and can't figure out how to restore my atm strategies, which were lost. Thanks.

Your ATM templates are saved in the database. If you deleted your 'old' database upon uninstalling/reinstalling NinjaTrader, unfortunately it is not possible to restore them. This is most likely the case, since you mentioned they were lost. If the database was not deleted, you should be able to select your ATM templates.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Your ATM templates are saved in the database. If you deleted your 'old' database upon uninstalling/reinstalling NinjaTrader, unfortunately it is not possible to restore them. This is most likely the case, since you mentioned they were lost. If the database was not deleted, you should be able to select your ATM templates.
      There is about 8 MB of data in the db file. Is this likely the 3 atm strategies I had, or data acquired today while making a single sim trade?

Comment

I am not sure. Can you please tell in what manner you uninstalled NinjaTrader.

Did you only uninstall the software via Add/Remove Programs? You should still have your 'old' database. If the templates are still not displayed, please send your zipped database to "jason.hilling AT ninjatrader DOT com", so I can test it on my end.

If you deleted the NinjaTrader folder under My Documents, you deleted the database and it is not possible to restore the templates.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          I am not sure. Can you please tell in what manner you uninstalled NinjaTrader.

Did you only uninstall the software via Add/Remove Programs? You should still have your 'old' database. If the templates are still not displayed, please send your zipped database to "jason.hilling AT ninjatrader DOT com", so I can test it on my end.

If you deleted the NinjaTrader folder under My Documents, you deleted the database and it is not possible to restore the templates.
          I just had a few templates, so I just went ahead and recreated them. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post samish18