GC error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC error

weekly chart for week ending 11/18/16 has a low of 1211.00, but that is not the correct low of the week. 1201.30 is the correct low. I reloaded historical data and constructed the same chart in a separate workspace, but neither resolved the issue.

please advise

Originally posted by nepenthean View Post
    weekly chart for week ending 11/18/16 has a low of 1211.00, but that is not the correct low of the week. 1201.30 is the correct low. I reloaded historical data and constructed the same chart in a separate workspace, but neither resolved the issue.

please advise
    Which data feed are you connecting to, thanks.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

IQFeed

I re-opened the workspace 2x and reloaded historical data 6x. Then it worked. I now have the correct weekly price action.

Also, I have a quarterly chart with a custom range, 1/4/15 - 12/30/16. When I close the workspace and then open it, the custom range has changed. I save the workspace before closing, so how does it change? Could you please help me with this.
      Last edited by nepenthean; 11-19-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

IQFeed

I re-opened the workspace 2x and reloaded historical data 6x. Then it worked. I now have the correct weekly price action.

Also, I have a quarterly chart with a custom range, 1/4/15 - 12/30/16. When I close the workspace and then open it, the custom range has changed. I save the workspace before closing, so how does it change? Could you please help me with this.
        Thanks. The issue on the weekly looked like an issue with IQ Feed data that has since been resolved. Someone will follow up on the range bar issue that is better qualified to help.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

IQFeed
          I have a quarterly chart with a custom range, 1/4/15 - 12/30/16. When I close the workspace and then open it, the custom range has changed. I save the workspace before closing, so how does it change? Could you please help me with this.
          We are currently working with IQFeed to address the historical daily data issue.

What is the custom range changed to after the restart?

I would like to eliminate the historical data being a problem for your custom range. In my testing so far it looks like minute historical data is working as expected.

As a test, please open a new chart. GC 12-16 5 minute. Set your range from 11/1/16 to 11/4/16. Restart NinjaTrader. Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          170 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80  
          Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Irukandji