Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questionable TDAmeritrade Position

Hello,

Today we looked at our position for the stock AA in Ninjatrader. It says we own 66 shares long at 85.59 (but on the chart, the price has not gotten anywhere near that high during that last 12 months - I don't see how that trade could have been made).

Screenshot attached.

We then logged into our TDAmeritrade account; it shows:

TDAmeritrade transaction history most recent transactions show AA purchase of 100 shares on 7/15/2016 at 10.759

TDAmeritrade transaction history shows AA purchase of 500 shares on 7/7/2016 at 9.26

Please help to clarify this discrepancy.
    Attached Files

Please send me your database, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensure to check ' Log and trace files' (this should be checked by default). Expand the 'Other files' section and check 'Database file'.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1599845 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

We found out that this was because of several stock splits for stocks that we have.

TDAmeritrade got back to us with the following instructions:

If you log into the TD Ameritrade website and go to the gains/loss page under the my account tab, Gainskeeper keeps track of your cost basis, including any corporate actions that occur.

Click on the Unrealized Gain/Loss tab. You will see the positions you currently hold.

Next, click on the green arrow on the right next to the security in question. From the pop up window, chose Position Transaction History. This lists the transaction history for the position.

Comment

Originally posted by inv97ia4xrs6 View Post
        Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

We found out that this was because of several stock splits for stocks that we have.

TDAmeritrade got back to us with the following instructions:

If you log into the TD Ameritrade website and go to the gains/loss page under the my account tab, Gainskeeper keeps track of your cost basis, including any corporate actions that occur.

Click on the Unrealized Gain/Loss tab. You will see the positions you currently hold.

Next, click on the green arrow on the right next to the security in question. From the pop up window, chose Position Transaction History. This lists the transaction history for the position.
        Thank you for the follow up information. I will add this to our TD Ameritrade documentation.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Jonker
        by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM
        0 responses