Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order placement with sl/ tp & an alert

Hi All

I am new to NT. but been doing stuff on mt4 for some time.

My question is basic:
    I want to type in the 'stop loss' & a 'take profit' for the eur/usd , say when it reaches a price of 1,1096. Can you show me how to place an order with putting the stop loss & take profit when the price will reach 1.1096 ? a video film or a stepwise screen sequence will help me .
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
    also I would like to know, how to get an alert when the price is getting reached (say 10 or 5 pips before the price level:1,1096)

Thanks

Hello radaway,

Thanks for posting.

You may submit custom stop loss and profit target orders using the Dynamic SuperDOM or Chart Trader ATM Strategy selection 'Custom'.

I have included links below to the Order Entry 101 Training Webinar as well as a link to the Submitting Orders section of the Help Guide.

Understand how to place practice orders with the click of a mouse in the various NinjaTrader Order Entry Windows.3:52 Control Center Order Entry10:01 Order T...

You also have the option to use NinjaTraders FX Pro order entry window. Below is a link to the Forex 101 training video that covers the FX Pro window.

Understand the subtle but important differences involved in trading Spot Forex versus trading Futures or Equities.4:17 Forex Terminology10:57 FX Pro Window24...

You can setup alerts in charts using the PriceAlert indicator. You can find it in the Indicator menu of the chart. It will trigger an alert when the market hits the price you setup. Please see the link below for information on working with indicators in NinjaTrader charts.

It will send an alert to the Alerts window, which you can open at Control Center-->File-->New.

You can also setup alerts in the Market Analyzer as per the instructions at the following link. They do include the option to trigger a sound.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    ArceliaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes